What Type of Player are you a Feel, Crossover or Distance? Wilson has you covered!
Wilson Staff FG Tour 100 Irons
- BUTTON BACK INSPIRATION -Inspired by the iconic 1971 Wilson Staff Button Back model, these blades are forged with modern shape, size, styling and technology.
- CONSISTENT FEEL – A Fluid Feel bore-through insert paired with a milled face, scorelines and top-line provide the ultimate in consistency for the better Feel (F) players.
- CLASSIC STYLE – Vintage triple knurling on the hosel and long, gold/red/gold ringed ferule with the three-piece button back make this iron a standout classic blade.
- PREMIUM FINISH – The forged, 8620 carbon steel and nickel-chrome plating combined with a high polish mirror finish give the FG Tour 100 a premium look.
Wilson Staff FG Tour V6 Irons
There is no feeling that compares to puring a world-class forged FG Tour iron. Introducing the brand new V6 irons from Wilson Staff. Combining that ultimate play-ability with game-changing Tungsten sole technology to control those miss hits and make every shot count. The Wilson Staff FG Tour V6 irons – designed for the Feel player seeking a sleek setup, ultimate feedback and shot-shaping control.
Wilson Staff FG Tour F5 Irons
- Speed Sole Technology – Creates a thin face-to-sole transition that expands the sweet spot lower in the face for faster ball speeds in the long and mid irons (3- through 7- irons)
- Stabilizing Bar – The 35-gram bar provides support behind a thin, responsive face to allow for greater forgiveness while still maintaining shot work-ability.
- Forged Feel – 8620 carbon steel is forged for the ultimate in feel, feedback and response.
Wilson Staff C200 Irons
- Featured in Men’s Journal Summer Gear Lab
- FLX Face technology minimizes the contact points between the thin face and the club head for maximum face flex upon impact. 76% of the top-line, toe and sole perimeter is freed from contact to the body, limiting contact to only 24% of the perimeter.
- Nine Power Holes surrounding the perimeter of the club head allow the face to flex upon impact for extreme distance
- Fills Power Holes for improved sound and feel.
Wilson Staff D300 Irons
The D is D300 not only stands for distance, it defines it. The next generation of FLX Face Technology allow for 76% of the face to be completely free from the body, delivering maximum bend and a powerful launch. With visible technology around the entire face, the Power Holes filled with TE031 Urethane allow the face to flex upon impact for improved feel, with a crisp, pure, recognizable sound for distance and accuracy.
Wilson Staff D300 for Women
The Wilson Staff D300 women’s irons – designed for the female Distance player needing power, accuracy and a confidence-inspiring look at address – feature Speed Sole Technology which allows for a thinner face-to-sole transition resulting in driver-like CT’s, faster ball speeds and longer distance.
Wilson Staff Defy
The Wilson Staff Defy integrated hybrid-iron set features Speed Sole Technology, allowing for a thinner face-to-sole transition creating incredible ball speeds and distance. With perfectly gaped lofts and over-sized head shapes, Defy delivers optimal launch and forgiveness for the super game improvement Distance player.